Making the Case for Life
How to talk about America's toughest issue
No matter how hard you try, talking with your friends and family about abortion too often winds up at one extreme or the other—either tempers and emotions get out of hand or to keep the peace you agree to disagree and move on to another subject.
Neither approach serves the pro-life cause, says Trent Horn. In Making the Case for Life, he shows you how to avoid those extremes, presenting a roadmap for talking about abortion that really gets people engaged on the gravest moral question of our age.
Using field-tested techniques honed through thousands of encounters in college pro-life ministry, Trent shares practical tips for persuading others to recognize the unborn’s fundamental right to life, including:
- Using scientific and philosophical facts (when they expect you simply to quote the Bible)
- Employing empathy to break down defenses and defuse hostility
- Dealing with “hard cases” and other common pro-choice claims
- Three foolproof approaches that will make even the most hardened pro-choicer listen to what you have to say
- . . . plus bonus real-world footage of Trent putting his techniques into practice!
Above all, Making the Case for Life will teach you not simply to win fruitless arguments but to leave other people receptive—perhaps for the first time—to the truth about abortion.
For rentals, you have 30 days to complete the video and 7 days to finish once you start.