Feeding Your Family's Soul
Simple Lessons for Building a Faith-Filled Home
Faith begins in the heart of the home.
Featuring Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle
With so many challenges to family life today, Feeding Your Family's Soul gets to the heart of what is most important in the life of a family: keeping Christ as the centerpiece.
—Deacon Harold Burke-Sivers, International speaker, author, and EWTN series host
Feeling overwhelmed or unqualified to provide faith formation for your children? Join one of today's most devoted educators, Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle, as she encourages parents with practical, meaningful ways to teach lessons of faith. With compassion and humor, Donna-Marie empowers parents to reclaim their role as the primary catechists of their children.
Seven inspiring lessons:
- Learning to Love Our Neighbor from Mother Teresa
- The Tradition of Prayer
- Learning and Teaching Forgiveness
- Why Catholics Honor the Blessed Mother
- Learning and Teaching the Virtues
- Learning Perseverance from St. Monica
- Learning Steadfast Faith from St. Teresa of Avila
Publisher: Paraclete Press
For rentals, you have 30 days to complete the video and 7 days to finish once you start.