Lectio: Eucharist Leader Guide
Discovering the Mass in the Bible
The leader's guide is the key to facilitating an effective group study of Eucharist: Discovering the Mass in the Bible. Created to help you lead others deeper in Scripture, this comprehensive resource for leaders presents practical help to make the most of adult faith formation with your study group.
Click here for a sample of the leader's guide.
With easy-to-use, step-by-step instructions, your group will experience together the richness of the Bible, Church Tradition, and history.
Features of the 312-page Lectio: Eucharist leader’s guide:
- complete study guide content to follow along with your participants
- a leader overview for each session
- suggested answers for discussion questions and reflections
- guidelines on how to lead a small group study
- practical tips for including lectio divina in your daily life
- insights for understanding Sacred Scripture and Tradition
- detailed introductions, prayers, and ice-breakers for your group
- background texts to go deeper into the study
Please note: This guide ships for free!
Publisher: Augustine Institute
Author: Brant Pitre
Length: 312 pages
Weight: 0.50 lbs