Beloved (English Parish Edition)
Finding Happiness in Marriage
This is the English only Beloved DVD set.
What if the Sacrament of Marriage is more than a simple contract between two people, based on romance, mutual fulfillment, and basic attraction? What if woven into the very design of your humanity is a purposeful desire for you to be united with your beloved, creating something new, mysterious, and holy? What if your marriage is designed to be a vital part of God’s work in the world?
Watch the trailer for Beloved: Finding Happiness in Marriage
In twelve sessions, Beloved explores the essential realities of Marriage, dealing with the deepest spiritual, emotional, and practical aspects of what the sacrament means for those preparing to get married as well as those who yearn for a richer married life. Through Scripture, Tradition, and Church teaching, God’s plan for Marriage will come alive.
You’ll see firsthand how to experience the mystery, happiness, and joy of this sacrament—from that first “I do” through the rest of your lives. Informative and inspirational, Beloved will help you live out the Sacrament of Marriage more profoundly, so that your love story is drawn ever more into the greatest love story of all. . . God’s own love for us.
The Mystery and Meaning of Marriage
- Does Marriage Matter? (34 minutes)
- Entering the Story of Marriage (33 minutes)
- Love Revealed (37 minutes)
- Total Gift of Self (49 minutes)
- A Sacramental Bond (35 minutes)
- Real Challenges, Real Love (48 minutes)
- Christ at the Center (18 minutes)
- A Deeper Unity (18 minutes)
- Conflict and Communication (19 minutes)
- Building a Thriving Marriage (19 minutes)
- Protecting the Bond (21 minutes)
- Sexuality and Authentic Love (20 minutes)
Publisher: Augustine Institute
Weight: 1.25 lbs