Your Questions, God's Answers
Click here to read a sample of the book.
Peter Kreeft uses Scripture to provide God’s profound answers to the most common and important questions young people ask about the deeper meaning of life, their own identities, overcoming failure and temptation, the mystery of God’s love, and much more. But these are questions asked not just by the young—they are the same questions adults often ask, and God’s answers, as found in the Bible, respond to the deepest needs of people of all ages.
Questions addressed include:
- How can I find out who I really am?
- How will the Bible help me to know myself?
- Can a Catholic be a “born-again Christian”?
- Isn’t religion only for “religious people”?
- How can I be sure God is real?
- If God loves me so much, why do bad things happen to me?
- What do you have to do to get to Heaven?
- What do I say if people challenge my beliefs?
- How can I become a better person?
- What does God want most?
Publisher: Ignatius Press | Augustine Institute
Author: Peter Kreeft
Length: 144 pages
Weight: 0.45 lbs